Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Spiritual Journey...

If you would like to read previous entries of My Spiritual Journey, click here
I'll make this one short and sweet...after all, it is the holidays. Who has time to read long entries =)

What I've been working on over the last week:
1)Praying with no solution in mind. Not that I always necessary have a plan that I want God to accomplish when I pray, but I think that somewhere in the back of my mind I have an idea of what life will eventually look like when He answers my prayer. So this week I have really focused on praying with no solution in mind which allows me to truly work on trusting God to hear and answer my prayers. Don't know if any of that makes sense, but trust me, its been eye opening for me!

2) Serving as a family. I've pursued an opportunity only to discover they wanted us to take over the organization...not really what we can sign up for at this point since we're having a baby in 13 weeks! So today we are going a different route and doing our first family service outing. You'll have to check back later today if you want to know what we did =)

I always struggle with consistency during the holidays so throughout the next week, my goal is to continue to learn and grow and pursue Christ daily even in the midst of a vacation.

And that's the short and sweet version of My Spiritual Journey! Have a great Christmas!

No comments: