Thursday, December 18, 2008

Date Night

Every other Tuesday night Brent and I have a date night. This past Tuesday was our night to go out.

Talessa is our standing babysitter. She also watches the girls on Thursdays when I'm teaching. The girls love her to death! Every time I go to leave the house, they start jumping up and down shouting, "Talessa come, Talessa come!" She may be their favorite person in the world.(Avery took the picture below in case you were wondering about the weird angle!)
Even though our kids are in bed by 7pm and Brent and I have every evening together, there's just something special about actually going on a date with your husband. We decided not long after Avery was born that we were never going to be able to afford babysitters or dates, but that in the long run, we couldn't afford not to plan a date night for us. Tuesday night was a blast, and I look forward to our next date after Christmas!

2 comments:

Laura Robie said...

Such a beautiful picture! You guys are glowing!

Sara Beth said...

I love the picture of you two! Your weather looks like its been crazy though!