Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Spiritual Journey

This week I choose to worship. I choose to worship although circumstances are hard. I choose to worship as the Lord refines me in this season of life. I choose to believe and trust that He is on his throne, that He is in control, that He is my victory as I forge ahead believing that I am living in the shadow of His wings. He alone is my refuge. He alone is my strength. He alone is my joy. I would rather be broken and dependent on Him than have it all together and be dependent on myself.

The song below is my song this week. The first 4 min. are the back story behind the song. Pretty powerful. The last 4 min. are the actual song.



What my heart is singing this week:

All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

Verse 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow

No comments: