Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free Meat...almost

I just did this deal and got 20 steak hamburgers from Omaha Steaks for $1.98.

Click here if you want to check out the deal and get some meat for almost free!!

Or click here if you don't need the meat but would like some almost free other items from Omaha steaks.

The directions may sound confusing, but its really not bad. The hardest part is waiting for Geico to send you the confirmation email. It says they will send it in a couple hours, but it took almost 4 hours before it arrived in my inbox. Enjoy your cheap, but really good hamburgers!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I just did this yesterday! I love free stuff (or basically free!)

Kari said...

I know. Especially when its good quality free stuff!! =)

Sara Beth said...

Is Omaha Steaks a restaurant or meat store? That's CRAZY that you got all that for less than $2. Hey, when you have time...no hurry...can you send me an email about your grocery budget/expenses? I'm just trying to get an idea of what we're looking at for next spring money-wise in that category. I'm picking up that we have a similar approach to feeding our family well, cooking from scratch (the cinnamon rolls were, right?), and budgeting well, saving money, and finding a good deal!