Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Feel like a bad mom?

Ever have those bad mom feelings? You know the ones where you take your kids to the doctor and preface the visit by saying you're pretty sure the kids aren't sick but need to make sure before the baby comes. And then the doctor comes back and says the words "significant ear infection and sinus infection". Oops!! Totally missed those symptoms! Maybe that's why they've been so whiny the last few days =)I have to admit though, I do love sick days. Its such a great excuse to eat breakfast for every meal and lay around and watch cartoons. Something this very pregnant mommy dreams of frequently!
Both girls are now on antibiotics, and I'm sure will be back to normal energy levels by tomorrow afternoon so I'm going to enjoy laying on the couch with my feet up while I can =)
What do you do when you're sick?

No comments: