Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Movie Night

Avery has been doing so well the past few days that Brent and I decided to organize a movie night for the evening. I know. A movie night in the middle of the week, but Brent and I decided long ago that there are no such things as weekends when you have little kids, so we might as well celebrate whenever we get a chance. Notice Avery's Dora PJs in anticipation of the upcoming Dora movie we were about to watch. Where's the popcorn, mom?" No movie is complete without popcorn and M&Ms. The best combination known to man.Avery ended the night by asking, "Can we have movie night again when I wake up?" I guess it was a success.

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

Our kids love movie night too! We try to do it once a week, but that doesn't always happen. It does mean popcorn though!