Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Favorite

I have a new favorite blog you should check out if you live in the Fort Worth/Keller/Grapevine area.

Frugal in Fort Worth. I've been following it for a few weeks now and its wonderful. Its not inundated with millions of coupon deals or things where you have to sign up and give personal info. It simply picks one or two free events that are occurring in our area and lets you know about them.

It has been a great resource for me as I try to spend little or no money while still engaging my kiddos in fun activities. You should check it out!

1 comment:

Frugal In Fort Worth said...

Thanks for the generous comments and mention, Kari!

I have really enjoyed your blog as well! I love your transparent sharing of what God is teaching you on your path with Him...the blessings poured out on your journey have splashed on me!

With much gratitude ~ Mary