Thursday, July 09, 2009

Looking for Someone to Cut Your Hair??

Then look no further. My 2 year old seems to be quiet talented at cutting hair. Much to my surprise, she demonstrated her expertise Wednesday afternoon while helping me make pizza.
Yes, you too could have such a grand haircut. And, since she doesn't yet know the difference between a quarter, a penny, or a dollar bill, your haircut could be quite cheap.
And don't worry, I'll clean her face before she cuts your hair. She may be talented at cutting hair, but putting the food into her mouth rather than around her mouth is still a skill she is working on!

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

Doesn't every little girl do this at some point? Oh dear! She and Zion can start a little beauty shop...she is quite talented with mascara this week! I'll post a picture soon!