My two quotes for the week are both from Adele Calhoun
- "We cannot open ourselves to someone we don't even notice"
- "We can get so busy doing urgent things and so preoccupied with what comes next that we don't experience NOW...the present moment becomes a crack between what we did and what we have yet to do."
Goals from last week:
- I have Matthew 5:1-3 memorized.
- I've been up most mornings by 5:45am...still working on getting out of bed on the first beep!
- I've answered questions # 1 & #5...still working on 15, 19, & 20
- I have confirmed our family service project and we will start serving together next week!
Goals for this next week:
- Continue to memorize the Sermon on the Mount
- Get out of bed on the first beep!
- Finish the vision casting questions
- Finish the book "The Practice of the Presence of God" by brother Lawrence