Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Fun Day

Family Fun Day was a big day long birthday party for Brent. Today is his 30th birthday!!! And we packed in the activities =)

He got his coffee on the couch with the Today Show. I think he might have even got to finish a full cup of HOT coffee and never had to microwave a cup to keep it hot all morning. That in itself is a great birthday present! (if you don't know what I'm talking about, imagine trying to drink a full cup of coffee with a 3 yr. old and a 1 yr. old running around. We microwave a lot of cups of coffee around here!)

We gave him his birthday present right away b/c I'm horrible at keeping things secret when I'm excited about them =)

Here's Avery saying, "its a picture of your girls daddy!"




I made a big breakfast and then we took off for the stock show. You'll notice a theme throughout the day!

The petting zoo was a big hit.So were the pony rides! Elliana got a little nervous halfway through though. Can you tell by her death grip on my arm??They also got educated about where milk comes from. Avery may have been a little disgusted =)After naps, we spent the afternoon at Cabelas looking at a gun for the baby boy. Yes, I know what you're thinking. I thought the same thing, but it was Brent's birthday so I just went with the flow. I'm working on the whole raising up a hunter idea =)

And of course, we had to eat dinner at Babes. You can't end a stockshow-Cabelas day without eating at a greasy fried chicken place!
The night was complete with a little birthday cake.

Happy 30th babe! Hope you had a great month of birthday celebrations and had a great day! I love you!!!

(if you want to see the rest of the pictures from his birthday, click here or go to the family pictures on the side of the page)

No comments: