Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Fun Day

Family Fun Day got a little overlooked this Friday. OB appointments in the morning, my mom here for the morning, my dad flying in that night, and Brent's upcoming birthday celebrations occupied most of our Friday. However, my favorite purchase of the year was made on Friday!
For well over 6 months, my digital camera has been begging me to retire it. I've tried replacing the battery, talking nice to it, and just not giving up on it, but all to no avail. The camera was determined to retire. So Friday evening, I took all my Christmas money and purchased a new camera! We spent the entire weekend playing with our new toy. So now, 216 pictures later, here are a couple fun ones from the weekend =)

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

We've been saving for an SLR for a couple years now and Brian finally got one in HK about 2 weeks ago now. We've since taken nearly 2000 pictures as he's playing with it and we've been on vacation! Its fun. It was a timely buy as at the same time, our little point and shoot started giving an error code and we've since found out will also have to be retired!!