Monday, November 24, 2008

Vacation

Hurray for Thanksgiving vacation! We left last Friday and are enjoying a week with my family as we celebrate the Thanksgiving holidays. I'll post my spiritual journey sometime tomorrow. There's really no concept of time when you're on vacation =) I also forgot my camera cord so no pictures throughout the week. I'll post some fun pictures when we get home and adjust back to reality. But for now, I'm enjoying relaxing and catching up with the fam. You can't beat nephews to entertain your kids, moms to plan the meals, comfy beds, beautiful weather, and great conversation. I love being with my family.

1 comment:

Susan Kimmel said...

I am so glad y'all get to relax! I know how much being with family revives a person! i can't wait to see mine! Happy turkey! :)