Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Fun Day

Is it too late to post last Friday's happenings? =) I spent the whole weekend at the church for the Mentoring stuff so this is the first time I've had a chance to sit down and post this...I found this great little play place in Colleyville a few months ago called Antz in Your Pantz. We never went because it was a little pricey, but when I looked on their site Thursday night, I discovered they were having a half price weekend deal! Which meant we could all go for $9.
The place was split into 9 different rooms. There was a stage with a closet full of dress up clothes. Avery loved all the dress up stuff!There was a sandbox room
An art center
A fire truck room
a Kitchen rooma Veterinary Clinic room, a Puppet Show stage and room, and a grocery store room complete with grocery bags and a cash register.

The girls had a blast playing pretend all morning. I think I'll be keeping my eye out for more half price days!

2 comments:

mommykoo said...

this looks like sooo much fun. where's colleyville??

Kari said...

Its a little farther than the church...davis and precinct line.