Monday, June 02, 2008

Elliana




I've been waiting to post about Elliana until I could get some good pictures of her doing the things she loves to do, but she won't sit still long enough (if that gives you any idea of what she's like)! Elliana is our little sweat heart who continually keeps us laughing. She loves reading books and you'll often find her in front of the book shelves reading all the books. She gets so excited when I sit on the floor and tell her that I'll read a book to her. She goes running to the shelf and picks out her favorite books, runs back to me, and crawls in my lap to read. She's not one that you can just describe pictures to either. She wants you to read every page and she sits there enthralled while you read.

She is also my little climber. Determination is the adjective I would use to describe her. She will find something to climb and work at it for 30 minutes until she can teach herself how to climb it. She's figured out how to climb into the bathtub, onto Avery's bed, up the ladder on the play equipment in the backyard, onto the couch, and everywhere else I don't think its safe for her to be =)

She loves to play and play hard, but she's also a cuddle bug. She loves to hug everyone and love on all her friends. I love that she'll just climb into my lap and lean against me and cuddle for a few minutes. How can you have a bad day after a few minutes of cuddling with your baby?

No comments: