Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

Avery getting some hugs from "the big mouse"
Elliana and Avery riding in the truck together
Going for a walk with Grandpa. Elliana is suddenly attached to this apron. She wants it and her princess crown on all the time!
Blowing bubbles with Grandpa and Grandma

We got lucky on Father's Day weekend. Not only did the girls get to have fun with their daddy(who by the way is the greatest dad ever), I got to have fun with my daddy as well! My dad had meetings in Plano last week, so after the meetings, they came over to spend some time with us. We had a great time. The girls had their first experience at ChuckE Cheese and lots of bike riding and bubble blowing time with Grandpa and Grandma. Avery loved saying Happy Father's Day all day and even prayed (unprompted!!) that daddy would have a happy father's day. I hope both dads had a great weekend! We love you!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love Chuck-E-Cheese!! I am so glad your Father's Day was so great. :)

Candace and Justin said...

Aw how fun! I am glad yall had fun, there is nothing like good fun with those you love!
-Candace