Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Turning 30


Its official. I have left my 20's. It was a great time though. My sweet husband, who knows me so well, planned the perfect family weekend for me. Over the years, we've discovered Brent likes gifts but could care less about cakes, cards, or having a special day. I, on the other hand, am completely opposite. So this year, Brent may have pulled off my favorite birthday ever, complete with a cookie cake (my favorite)! He more than succeeded in making my 30th birthday one of the best memories I have.

4 comments:

TKB said...

Happy Birthday!
You look beautiful, love the short hair! I have enjoyed reading your blog! What a precious family you have!
Blessings,
Beth

Candace and Justin said...

Justin and I are the same way! He just needs his present and nothing else. I would rather have a fun special day with no present! =) Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed that beautiful cookie cake!

Unknown said...

Hey! I tried posting a comment a week or so ago, but couldn't log in!

I was thinking of you on your birthday (really I was). Sorry I didn't wish you well sooner! Enjoy being 30!!

Ashley said...

I am so glad you found us and happy late birthday! Your cake looked really yummy. So yummy I am wishing just a little that it was my birthday today and I had one to eat. Just a little. :)