Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cleaning up Messes

In the last 45 minutes, this is what has happened.

3:00pm: Hear screams from Elliana's bedroom. Thought, that's weird. She should still be sleeping. Go in to investigate and discovered that she had taken her diaper off and pottied all over her bed and then laid in it. So not only was the bed soaking wet, but so was she. Fun times.

3:45pm: Hear screams from the bathroom and come running to see Avery standing in front of the potty crying. I ask what's wrong and her reply is, "I was sitting and going potty and then vroomp, I fell off and potty got all over the floor and me" Again, fun times.

They have both hit their limit on the amount of potty I'm willing to clean up in a single day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I actually laughed out loud at this! Funny how similar our homes seem to be!