Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Potty Training?????

Over the past month or so I have periodically put Elliana on the potty. I usually put her on when I see her about to poo, and usually she ends up pooing in the potty. Its always me who has initiated getting her to go on the potty though. Today was the next step. We were all sitting at the table eating lunch, and she looked at me and said "potty". (first time she's ever done that!) I asked her if she needed to go potty, and she shook her head yes so off to the potty we went. I expected nothing from her but she sat down and went poo and clapped for herself the whole time. When she seemed to be done, I took her off, gave her lots of fives and cheers and put a diaper back on. Five minutes later she took me back to the potty and said "potty" and tried to climb back up. I put her back up, expecting nothing again, but she went poo again! I guess she wasn't finished the first time =) Everyone always told me the second kid is much easier. Maybe this will hold true on the whole potty training thing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: