Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Friends Are Hard To Find


My best friend from college came down a couple weeks ago. I just love her to death. We were childhood friends but then I moved away in Jr. High. We lost contact sometime in High School and then reconnected Sophomore year of college when we happened to live on the same floor in the dorm. The University of Northern Iowa is a pretty big college so I like to think God had something to do with bringing up together again =)

Hanging out with her last weekend was a breathe to my soul. Its not often you get to hang out with someone who you knew way back in grade school but still loves you anyway! Thanks Jaimee for making the trip...I'm thinking Feb. in Minneapolis??? Maybe we can convince a few other girls to ditch some kids for the weekend =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh--great picture or you 2! Sounds like a fun time!

Kari said...

It was fun...what do you think about Feb in Minn? It could be a Linda House reunion =)

Unknown said...

Hmmmm. . .I would love it! But I'm not sure I could swing another weekend away so soon. Maybe I could bring the girlies to my parents. I'll work on it!